Condominium Management Calgary
Security is always an important consideration for communal living. Do your part to keep your building secure.
- Do not let strangers onto the property or into the building. Stop people from following you in if you do not recognize them.
- Ensure that entrance doors and parkade garage doors close properly as you exit and enter the building.
- Report any lost or stolen building keys (or key FOBs) to the condominium manager.
- If you have a keyless entry code, avoid sharing it with others.
- Report any suspicious activity to the police (Calgary Police non-emergency line = (403) 266-1234).
- For any crimes in progress, call 911 (Do not put yourself in danger).
- If you have video surveillance, periodically check to ensure that the equipment is in good condition and functioning properly.
- Periodically check doors and gates for proper functionality.