Condominium Management | Property Management
Thank you for your interest in our property management sevices.
MCM Property Management Ltd. has been operating in Calgary, Alberta since 1986. We manage approximately 800 units including houses, apartments, individual condominium units and condominium complexes.
The condominiums that we manage range from 5 units up to 90 units. We take a personal approach to ensure that the properties are the pride of ownership for our clients.
Our accounting system is set up to keep our owners current on their properties’ operating costs and revenues. We produce monthly statements in a timely manner so that all information is current.
- Attend all Board meetings as required, take Minutes and distribute
- Prepare Notices for Annual General Meetings and mailings
- Maintain Minute book and file necessary forms
- Attend to queries and complaints by tenants and owners
- Maintain parking, storage and key registers
- Provide Board of Directors with list of trades for emergencies
- Assist with newsletters
- Provide payroll and Workers Compensation filings
- Obtain maintenance quotes as required
- Review insurance requirements and obtain quotations
- Have joint signing authority on bank account,if required
- Preparation of Caveats for unpaid condominium fees are extra and charged to owner
- Postage and photocopying is extra
- Distribute notices by personally attending at property rather than sending out mailings
- Provide office for meetings
Financial and Accounting
- Collect monthly condominium contributions and special assessments
- Arrange for automatic prepayment plan for condominium fees
- Provide monthly operating statements including balance sheet,operating statement (with budget comparison, unit owner receivables and year-to-date totals)
- Give copies of all invoices with monthly statements to Treasurer
- Prepare budget for review by Board of Directors
- Prepare working papers for auditors
- Distribute financial statements to owners
- Distribute budget to owners prior to next fiscal year
- Review and pay invoices on a timely basis
- Invest funds in guaranteed investments approved by Board of Directors
- Available on 24 hours emergency service
- Site inspections frequently
- Enforce bylaw infractions
- Hire, train and supervise employees of the Corporation
- Arrange and schedule work
- Schedule preventative maintenance
- Negotiate contracts
- Inspect work by contractors, i.e. ensure lawns are cut regularly, snow is cleared and cleaning is completed
- Provide information to realtors and purchasers as required to assist in sale
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us anytime.
MCM Property Management is your one source for professional management.